WebSDR - Server #1
2200-40 Meters - Omnidirectional antenna
This WebSDR is located near Corinne, Utah, about 80 miles (94km) north of Salt Lake City and about 14 miles (23km) east of the Golden Spike National Historic Site.
The Northern Utah WebSDR system has coverage on all U.S. amateur HF, MF and LF bands, 2 meters, the bottom 1 MHz of 6 meters, and several shortwave broadcast bands - see the Technical Info page for more details.
This server (Yellow) covers lower-frequency bands:
Check the band conditions at the bottom of the web page.
- 2200 and 630 meters - active with groundwave out to about 700 miles/1000 km during the day and skywave at night.
- 160 and 80/75 meters, active during local nighttime.
- 40/60 meters which may be active day and night.
These server/antenna combinations may be accessed using the band selections below.
- For 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10 and 6 meters on Omni antennas use WebSDR #2 (Green).
- For 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters using an east-pointing beam antenna check out WebSDR #4 (Magenta)
- For 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters using a northwest-pointing beam antenna check out WebSDR #5 (Teal)
The 2022 User Survey has finished - Keep an eye on this space for results.
To invoke this page with a preset frequency and mode, append "/?tune=(freq
kHz)(mode)" to the URL and save it as a bookmark as in: http://[WebSDR's URL]?tune=7200lsb
Additional URL parameters are described on the "FAQ" page here.
If you find that CatSync doesn't work with this WebSDR, add "?10hz" to the URL.
If you don't do something
(e.g. retune, adjust bandwidth, volume) this WebSDR will time out after 120 minutes
. If it does
time out, refresh the browser.
On-site KiwiSDR receivers are now available for testing - see the Kiwi FAQ page
for more information.
|Other WebSDR systems:
Western U.S.: KFS, Half-Moon Bay, CA
W7RNA, Phoenix, AZ
AI6VN, Maui, HI
K3FEF, Milford, PA,
NA5B near Washington DC,
N4BBQ, Dalhonega, GA and
N4BUT, Orlando, FL
information about the WebSDR project, including a list of WebSDRs worldwide, can be found at http://www.websdr.org